My guest for Episode 23 is Roger Comstock, a longtime Unitarian Universalist who joined the UU church in Atlanta in 1963. In addition to sitting in the pews, Roger has served as the executive for four of the Unitarian Universalist Association’s districts, with the distinction of being the first lay-person appointed to that role. He also served on the Board of Trustees of the UUA.
As with all my guests, Roger’s spiritual path is unique and fascinating; the journey has taken him to the intersection of mysticism and quantum mechanics.
Our theme music is Floating Souls, composed and performed by Ambrish and made available royalty-free thanks to Music Alley from Mevio. The chalice artwork was created by Inga Johannesen, of the UU Church of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
To explore some of the topics touched upon in my conversation with Roger, these links may be helpful:
- The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra
- Preface to The Tao of Physics, including the segment read by Roger
- Jeremy Taylor’s website, with information on dream work
- Quantum entanglement
- Fresh Air interview with Brian Greene on parallel universes
- Biography of David Bohm, quantum physicist and cosmologist